Introducing children's gifts
Unique, hand drawn, illustrated children's names.
£5 per letter + £5 flat fee for materials and P&P.
FREE A3 sized placemat version of your art work when you order.
Ideal for parents and godparents alike, these are pukka hand drawn pen and ink illustrations done by a real live artist... me.
The artwork for each child's name is conceived from scratch, specifically for them. That means you can plan the illustrations for each letter if you like or you can leave it to me. Either way you will end up with an original painting.
Why name pictures make great gifts...
Here are the seven most popular reasons people who have already commissioned some name art gave as to why it worked for them:
1. Shows you care - giving a unique art work shows you have put time and thought into selecting the right gift and yet arranging it is as easy as ABC.
2. Value - sure it's a generous present but you get a lot for your money. This is a one-off, bespoke piece of art and it's yours. Each one takes at least 4 hours to complete. Excellent value I'd say.
3. Longevity - all my pictures are drawn in permanent, lightfast and colourfast inks. If you take care of them, they really will last a life time.
4. Originality – you are unlikely to turn up at a christening and find somebody else has bought the same gift as you.
5. Uniqueness – each name art picture is hand drawn from scratch. In other words, no two are the same.
6. Appeal - the child will like it and often, adults do, too.
7. It's easy - how easy? Well... I've been doing this for just over three years now and all bar 4 of my customers have gone on to commission more than one painting so it must be a reasonably hassle-free process. As one client put it:
"I didn't expect such a professional service from an artist! ...You kept me informed and did everything exactly how and when you said you would. It was excellent!"
So, in summary, here is an opportunity to buy a kids' gift which is not going to be broken or out of date by the end of next year. It doesn't require batteries either. What's more, if you decide you want your name in a frame and take advantage of my framing service, as well, then all you to do when it arrives is hang it on the wall and enjoy it.
When you commission an illustrated name, you will also receive an A3 laminated print of your painting to use as a place mat absolutely FREE.
So, the main points again, it's unique, it's fun, it's hassle free, it's not going to break the bank and it comes with a free place mat.
Oh yes - and if you live within 10 miles of my base - Ely in the UK, in Cambridgeshire - I'll deliver it FREE to your door at a convenient time for you.
Right... I think that's covered everything. So, if you'd like to see what my name pictures look like, just click on the "Gallery" link below.